1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give to Us.
1.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of the COLIVINGBNB Platform
COLIVINGBNB collects the user’s personal information when you use the COLIVINGBNB site.This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and site and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
Account Information - When you sign up for an COLIVINGBNB Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth.
Profile and Listing Information - Your additional informations like your address, phone number and profile picture will be asked by COLIVINGBNB Platform while booking and listing.
Payment Information - In Order to facilitate the processing of payments while booking and listing a property in COLIVINGBNB platform, financial informations are required that includes your bank account or credit card information.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your COLIVINGBNB Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your COLIVINGBNB Account, please contact us through [email protected].
4. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these COLIVINGBNB Host Guarantee Terms, please write us by facebook https://www.facebook.com/colivingbnb contact[at]colivingbnb[dot]com
We use plugins from Facebook. The plugins are marked with the Facebook logo. When you
visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct
connection to the Facebook servers. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the
information that you have called up the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged
in to Facebook, Facebook can associate your visit with your Facebook account. The purpose
and scope of data processing and your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy
You can nd the various opt out options here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?
entry_product=ad_settings_screen. To prevent data processing through the Facebook plugin,
you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
6. Our facebook page
7. Your rights with regard to the processing of personal data
As a person concerned, you have various rights in connection with the processing of your personal data. If you wish to assert your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, object to data processing or revoke your consent to data processing, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Right to information
You have the right to information about your personal data processed by us and to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to rectication or deletion of your personal data, to restricting the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including proling and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
- in the case of the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, on the appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer
Right to rectication
You have the right to immediately request the rectication of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request the immediate erasure of personal data concerning you and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulll a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject;
- The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided.
- If we have made personal data public and are obliged to erase personal data, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform controllers who process the personal data you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to or copies or replications of, those personal data. These rights do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary.
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- to full a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject;
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you oppose to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of your personal data; we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controler without hindrance, provided that the processing is based on a consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means. When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have your personal data transferred directly by us to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you including proling based on these provisions. We will no longer process your personal data unless we can desmonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR,
you can lodge a complaint with a superverisory authority, in particular in the Member
State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.